Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Brewerkz @ Clarke Quay

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Entrance

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
They are famous for their beer, we ordered the fruit beer and European beer ( yeah, forgot the exact name) Prices were reasonable, below $10 if I'm not wrong.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Our fruit beer has a bitter after taste while the light colored one were super smooth all the way down our throat.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We had the vegetarian pasta, portion size were pretty decent, if you are a girl or lady, sharing would be recommended. Very creamy, very yummy and definitely very fattening. Around $22.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I ordered the Merlion Pizza, it's sumptuous! I would return for this alone. Cost around $15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A friend ordered this beef steak for $33. I took a bite, did not impressed me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And a picture of our happy faces!

Review: Food was alright, didn't blown me away or anything, but I would go back for their pizzas probably. Service staffs were friendly, laid back and casual in a good way. Overall it was a nice experience! The place was pretty packed and filled with all types of people. I'd think it'll be a good chill out place with a couple of friends.

Eat Well,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment