Friday, June 18, 2010

Sweet Indulgence Cafe @ Tanjong Pagar

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signboard at the front door, picture borrowed from printed source above.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Seafood Pizza. Taste was so-so.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Salmon spaghetti in a creamy sauce, decent portion size. Yummy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tiramisu for desert. Alright I guess, like it that it's not too sweet.

Reviews: We went there on a Saturday night and the place weren't crowded (like that), the interior decorations of the place was nice and clean, service was very accommodating, I believe the owner himself was serving us at that point of time. I can't really remember the price exactly, the 4 of us paid around $20 bucks per person for four dishes (one which is not included in the picture, the mushroom salad). I would say the salmon spaghetti's a winner (better than waraku's in my own opinion), as for the rest of the food, I'll need more sampling before I can give a solid review. However, I'll probably return for the spaghetti, just a note.



Eat Well!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment