Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bar & Billard Room @ Raffles Hotel

Been there for both lunch and dinner buffet so that explains why there's a mixture of food pictures here with different lighting. I really love this place, lovely ambiance.

Just for your information I did not personally digested all of the food pictured below:> I just occasionally took pictures of whatever that is of reach to me (or so my camera).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Choice of salads are both available for lunch and dinner. It comes with a variety of salad dressings such as balsamic vinegar, honey mustard, garlic olive oil etc and varies from day to day. You can also throw in some salmon sashimi, shrimps (very fresh), different types of fermented cheese from their cheese board or any other sides that comes along with it if you feel like.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Seafood section

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cold plate: crabs, oysters, cold cuts etc. Available during both lunch and dinner.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And finally deserts! My bad I did not have the desert pictures taken during my dinner buffet there. I kind of collapsed when I saw chocolate fondue and the whole stretch of prettily displayed assorted cakes so yeah, I lose control easily when I see deserts. However the second time I was better at controlling myself.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I welcome you to heaven~


Recommended, they have such a huge variety of choices (menus changes from time to time) such as Chinese style fried veggies, stew meat to western pizzas, soups to peranakan soup deserts and Singaporean style laksa, chicken rice etc etc that I think it's only fair to run a food marathon. I kind of wanted to stay there for the rest of the day to in order to try out the rest of the food. There were lamb chops, beef and ribs as well. Stupid me did not have them because coincidentally on both of the days I was on my no meat (poultry and beef) days. Urgh.

Cost: I searched through the internet, supposedly it cost $55+ for lunch and $75++ for dinner?

Eat well!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment