Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sushi Tei @ Vivo City

I've been to Sushi Tei a number of times, and each time when a friend suggested eating there I would tell myself, "okay, different location, different chef, so probably I'm gonna find some surprises this time round." Yet sadly I would say that after this visit, I am most certainly not gonna be dining at Sushi Tei anymore in the very near future. Even I can do a better job with their ingredients, what a waste of the huge clams.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Some hotpot thingy with miso base and veggies, tasted like boiled water + refrigerated miso paste + chopped veggies. You can easily make this at home!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A friend ordered this, I recommend you to buy your own meat and do it at home. What they brought to the table is pathetic.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Curry rice, good thing about this order is that at least it managed to make one of my friend feel full after finishing most of it. But taste wise, nothing spectacular.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shared order. Topped with tiny winy bit of very salty cheese. What a waste, I would rather have it plain. EPIC FAIL!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I don't even want to mention it.

Not recommended.

Cost: around S$80 for all the orders above.

Eat well!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment