Sunday, September 19, 2010

SNACKS ATTACK!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Post brand's Strawberry honey brunches of oats used to be my favorite breakfast, they taste so good! Only if everytime going through their ingredients list will not make me do a short double-take. Breakfast cereals certainly do have lots of sugar. Around $5.95.

Swiss Butchery's desert. Now I go to Huber's Butchery as he was the previous owner of Swiss Butchery. I stick with what I like. Around $2.90 each.

Tronky, won my heart over the ever so dearly Kinder Bruneo. Yummy. Around $4.95

Emmi's raspberry yogurt and Dairy Farmers Lite Yogurt. Cost between $1.00 - $2.00

Elli's chocolate creme, fail! I bought it purely out of curiosity. It has an awful watery and gooey texture. *shivers and shakes head*


Eat well!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment